Sunday, 24 March 2013

Farewell notes :)

FAREWELL NOTES!!
Assalamualaikum and hi to everyone. Do you think that your writing skills have improved? What does blogging teach you in bell?
Yes. Honestly my writing skills have improved me a lot especially in my grammar. even though  my grammar is broken but it is better than past and little bit improve than before . now , after learning a lot from Miss Zue , I know more about grammar and can apply in my blog and grammar. But, I am still learning and trying to improve my grammar as well as my bell . I strongly agree that blog will make me more comfortable to apply English in my word, although it hard and felt burden but I still can do it. Sometimes, I felt that blogging assignment make me burden because I do not have a much time to settle and I am not interested at all to blogging and read someone else. At the same time, blog can make me more freely to express my opinion or experienced towards reader. I moderately agreed to blogging as a assessment because sometime students felt that this assessment tent to nothing to knowledge students but to me it will make you practice to writing and make a paragraph more good. This method might be burden to students sometime it is hard to updating frequently, maybe can reduce time to update the blog. At the same time, I agreed if blogging could give benefit to others and me. When I am studying in bell 311 is more hard compared to bell for last semesters because we more internally studying about bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment